Use of Photographs by June Swift
Web versions of photographs that I have taken and that are posted on the Nova Scotia Wild Flora web site may be used under Creative Commons license/Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5, specifically:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor. In this case, identify the source as: June Swift, Nova Scotia Wild Flora Society (nswildflora.ca), date copied.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Contact the author at:
Nova Scotia Wild Flora Society, attn. June Swift
c⁄o Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History,
1747 Summer Street,
Please put "Attention: June Swift" in the subject line.
18 Feb. 2008.