- Nova Scotia Native Flora in Art at Harriet Irving Botanical Gardens May 18 – June 1, 2018
- Nature NS weekend coming up, register today!
- April 12, 2018: Blue Mountain Birch Cove Lakes Regional Park Citizen’s Meeting
- Monday April 23, 2018: AGM and Sean Blaney on an Arctic Flora Paradise in the Cape Breton Highlands
- Saturday, March 24, 2018: “Come celebrate the Municipality of Chester’s newest green space at Castle Rock”
Monthly Archives: September 2017
Acadian forest walk. The area of Sandy Lake/Jack Lake/Marsh Lake in Bedford supports some magnificent sweeps of mixed, multi-aged Acadian forest. David Patriquin will lead a walk to view several Old Growth stands. The basic walk will take about 2.5 … Continue reading
Monday Sep 25, 2017 Building a functional mini-meadow without shocking the neighbours (too much).. Mary Macaulay wants to be pollinator-friendly and will tell us how she is doing it. Mary, a long-time member of NSWFS, is owner and operator of … Continue reading
The old website can be accessed at versicolor.ca/nswfsOLDsite There is still a lot there (information, articles and photos), the site just won’t be updated.