“All are invited to a public meeting on April 12th for updates and information on park progress. We will also explore interest in forming a citizen’s group, such as a “Friends of Blue Mountain” group, to speak up for creation of the promised park and collaborate with the municipality and other levels of government.
Please come to St. Peter’s Anglican Church Hall from 7-9pm on Thursday, April 12th.
There will be a formal presentation at 7:15, and opportunity for questions and public comments at 8pm.”
- ST. MARGARET’S BAY BOTANY SATURDAY , June 8th
- Monday May 27 2019: Regular meeting night Outdoors: Hobblebush in Dingle Park (aka Fleming Park)
- Announcing Eagle Hill Institute’s seminars on vascular plants
- Native Plant Sale – Acadia U. Wolfville, May 4, 2019 (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- NS WIld Flora Society Meeting Monday, Apr. 22, 2019 7:30PM