“All are invited to a public meeting on April 12th for updates and information on park progress. We will also explore interest in forming a citizen’s group, such as a “Friends of Blue Mountain” group, to speak up for creation of the promised park and collaborate with the municipality and other levels of government.
Please come to St. Peter’s Anglican Church Hall from 7-9pm on Thursday, April 12th.
There will be a formal presentation at 7:15, and opportunity for questions and public comments at 8pm.”
- “Open” letter to Iain Rankin, Minister of Lands and Forestry
- April 26 to April 29, 2019: City Nature Challenge – Halifax
- Monday March 25, 2019 – Roots of the Nova Scotia Nature Trust: 25 years of Preserving Places for Special Plants
- NSWFS Nature Conservacy of Canada Talk
- Members’ Photo Night Monday Jan. 28, 2019