“All are invited to a public meeting on April 12th for updates and information on park progress. We will also explore interest in forming a citizen’s group, such as a “Friends of Blue Mountain” group, to speak up for creation of the promised park and collaborate with the municipality and other levels of government.
Please come to St. Peter’s Anglican Church Hall from 7-9pm on Thursday, April 12th.
There will be a formal presentation at 7:15, and opportunity for questions and public comments at 8pm.”
- April 12, 2018: Blue Mountain Birch Cove Lakes Regional Park Citizen’s Meeting
- Monday April 23, 2018: AGM and Sean Blaney on an Arctic Flora Paradise in the Cape Breton Highlands
- Saturday, March 24, 2018: “Come celebrate the Municipality of Chester’s newest green space at Castle Rock”
- Mon March 26, 2018: Biodiversity of Nova Scotia’s Barrens: Not so Barren After All
- Sunday February 11, 2018 Lichen Walk