- Nova Scotia Native Flora in Art at Harriet Irving Botanical Gardens May 18 – June 1, 2018
- Nature NS weekend coming up, register today!
- April 12, 2018: Blue Mountain Birch Cove Lakes Regional Park Citizen’s Meeting
- Monday April 23, 2018: AGM and Sean Blaney on an Arctic Flora Paradise in the Cape Breton Highlands
- Saturday, March 24, 2018: “Come celebrate the Municipality of Chester’s newest green space at Castle Rock”
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Opening: May 18, 2018 10 am – 4 pm in foyer of the Harriet Irving Botanical Gardens and K.C.Irving Environmental Sciences Centre, Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia Show continues until June 1, 2018. Free Admission Art of the Plant Regional … Continue reading
NatureNS, the Federation of Nova Scotia Naturalists is holding its annual spring weekend this year in Debert. It includes talks and walks and a celebratory dinner. View details at www.naturens.ca/. Registration is open until May 3, but you have to … Continue reading