Use of Materials on Our Website
(Nova Scotia Wild Flora Society)
In general, materials on this website may be used under Creative Commons license/Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5.
- Attribution. You must attribute an article or photograph in the manner specified by the individual author/photographer. For materials not specifically associated with an individual author, cite the source as Nova Scotia Wild Flora Society (nswildflora.ca), date copied.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Please see the About Us page for contact addresses.