Monday April 23, 2018
AGM and Sean Blaney on an Arctic Flora Paradise in the Cape Breton Highlands
Following our short Annual General Meeting, our speaker will be Sean Blaney of the Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre. Sean will present the results of their 2017 fieldwork in the Cape Breton Highlands of the national park.
View More on the Programme Page.
- ST. MARGARET’S BAY BOTANY SATURDAY , June 8th
- Monday May 27 2019: Regular meeting night Outdoors: Hobblebush in Dingle Park (aka Fleming Park)
- Announcing Eagle Hill Institute’s seminars on vascular plants
- Native Plant Sale – Acadia U. Wolfville, May 4, 2019 (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- NS WIld Flora Society Meeting Monday, Apr. 22, 2019 7:30PM