Monday April 23, 2018
AGM and Sean Blaney on an Arctic Flora Paradise in the Cape Breton Highlands
Following our short Annual General Meeting, our speaker will be Sean Blaney of the Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre. Sean will present the results of their 2017 fieldwork in the Cape Breton Highlands of the national park.
View More on the Programme Page.
- Monthly Wild Flora Meeting Monday Sep 23
- Sand Barrens Bioblitz on Sat June 8, NSNT evening Tues June 18, 2019
- NWWFS Monthly meeting and Field Trip: Today (Mon May 27, 2019) meet at Fleming Park
- ST. MARGARET’S BAY BOTANY SATURDAY , June 8th
- Monday May 27 2019: Regular meeting night Outdoors: Hobblebush in Dingle Park (aka Fleming Park)