- Monthly Wild Flora Meeting Monday Sep 23
- Sand Barrens Bioblitz on Sat June 8, NSNT evening Tues June 18, 2019
- NWWFS Monthly meeting and Field Trip: Today (Mon May 27, 2019) meet at Fleming Park
- ST. MARGARET’S BAY BOTANY SATURDAY , June 8th
- Monday May 27 2019: Regular meeting night Outdoors: Hobblebush in Dingle Park (aka Fleming Park)
Use of Materials on this Website
Use of Materials on Our Website
(Nova Scotia Wild Flora Society)
In general, materials on this website may be used under Creative Commons license/Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5.
- Attribution. You must attribute an article or photograph in the manner specified by the individual author/photographer. For materials not specifically associated with an individual author, cite the source as Nova Scotia Wild Flora Society (nswildflora.ca), date copied.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Please see the About Us page for contact addresses.