- Sep 24 2019 at 6PM at Halifax City Hall: Important Public Hearing on Green Network Plan – re Wildlife Corridors
- Nova Scotia Nature Trust Hike Sept. 7
- Monthly Wild Flora Meeting Monday Sep 23
- Sand Barrens Bioblitz on Sat June 8, NSNT evening Tues June 18, 2019
- NWWFS Monthly meeting and Field Trip: Today (Mon May 27, 2019) meet at Fleming Park
Monthly Archives: June 2018
This weekend is perfect timing to see the Yellow Lady’s Slippers Orchids by Meadow Pond near Windsor. Also starting to bloom in the gypsum scree is Balsam Ragwort.