- Monday, Nov 25, 2019: Sean Haughian on the Lichens and Liverworts growing on the trees, soil and rocks of Atlantic Canada
- Sunetra Ekanayake: Botanical Watercolours Exhibition at MSV, Nov 9 – Jan 26, 2019
- Sep 24 2019 at 6PM at Halifax City Hall: Important Public Hearing on Green Network Plan – re Wildlife Corridors
- Nova Scotia Nature Trust Hike Sept. 7
- Monthly Wild Flora Meeting Monday Sep 23
Monthly Archives: June 2018
This weekend is perfect timing to see the Yellow Lady’s Slippers Orchids by Meadow Pond near Windsor. Also starting to bloom in the gypsum scree is Balsam Ragwort.