- Sand Barrens Bioblitz on Sat June 8, NSNT evening Tues June 18, 2019
- NWWFS Monthly meeting and Field Trip: Today (Mon May 27, 2019) meet at Fleming Park
- ST. MARGARET’S BAY BOTANY SATURDAY , June 8th
- Monday May 27 2019: Regular meeting night Outdoors: Hobblebush in Dingle Park (aka Fleming Park)
- Announcing Eagle Hill Institute’s seminars on vascular plants
Monthly Archives: June 2018
This weekend is perfect timing to see the Yellow Lady’s Slippers Orchids by Meadow Pond near Windsor. Also starting to bloom in the gypsum scree is Balsam Ragwort.