NWWFS Monthly meeting and Field Trip: Today meet at Fleming Park ( The Dingle parking Lot) near the Tower. 6:30 pm. Wear Rain Gear. Showers are likely but there may be a short dry window. This is an easy walk with the focus on One Shrub in particuar : Hobblebush which is at or near it’s peak bloom at present. There is quite a display along the Dingle road every year about this time, especially where the stream from the Frog Pond crosses the road. We will go Rain or Shine. Leader C. Cron.
- Members’ Photo Night Monday Jan. 27, 2020
- Monday, Nov 25, 2019: Sean Haughian on the Lichens and Liverworts growing on the trees, soil and rocks of Atlantic Canada
- Sunetra Ekanayake: Botanical Watercolours Exhibition at MSV, Nov 9 – Jan 26, 2019
- Sep 24 2019 at 6PM at Halifax City Hall: Important Public Hearing on Green Network Plan – re Wildlife Corridors
- Nova Scotia Nature Trust Hike Sept. 7