NWWFS Monthly meeting and Field Trip: Today meet at Fleming Park ( The Dingle parking Lot) near the Tower. 6:30 pm. Wear Rain Gear. Showers are likely but there may be a short dry window. This is an easy walk with the focus on One Shrub in particuar : Hobblebush which is at or near it’s peak bloom at present. There is quite a display along the Dingle road every year about this time, especially where the stream from the Frog Pond crosses the road. We will go Rain or Shine. Leader C. Cron.
- Sand Barrens Bioblitz on Sat June 8, NSNT evening Tues June 18, 2019
- NWWFS Monthly meeting and Field Trip: Today (Mon May 27, 2019) meet at Fleming Park
- ST. MARGARET’S BAY BOTANY SATURDAY , June 8th
- Monday May 27 2019: Regular meeting night Outdoors: Hobblebush in Dingle Park (aka Fleming Park)
- Announcing Eagle Hill Institute’s seminars on vascular plants